Laura Davidson, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
Her interests include all aspects of prenatal care, including high-risk pregnancies, minimally invasive treatment for uterine fibroids and heavy menstrual bleeding. She also performs laparoscopic and vaginal surgeries.
Dr. Davidson received her bachelor’s degree from Houston Baptist University and her medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio.
In her spare time, Dr. Davidson enjoys swimming, snowboarding, wakeboarding, hiking and spending time with her family.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Undergraduate Degree: Houston Baptist University
- Graduate Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston - 1990
- Internship: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio - 1994
- Residency: University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston - 1994
- Tomball Regional Medical Center